Really good song, however I came across a bug. If you leave it alone at the end the sub titles resume playing.
Yea, that pretty much sums up every Bethesda game I've every played, and it was pretty funny too.
Funny and terrifying, that was great
No bugs, runs amazingly, great art, great sound design, tight controls but the game design is some of the worst I've seen. The concept is good, but the execution is lacking. I'll be concise as possible:
- inconsistent damage boxes (eye lasers/orange boxes are half a box, spikes are at least a box). This leads to standing between boxes to stay alive, which wouldnt be a problem if spikes didn't kill you for that.
- hard to gauge character box. Cause of the above point, this leads to a lot of "wtf" moments
- This game has lose states. This is the worst one. Due to the game's RNG, you could get trapped in a situation with no way out. Ex: the blocks below, right, and left, are going to disappear, the adjacent ones are going to turn into spikes. There isn't a way to predict this happening, and there isn't a way out of it. You just have to die. It would be fine if that was the only one, but it's not and there are too many for me to list. I'd say 2/3s of the games I played end because I end up in a death state. You gotta be blessed by RNGesus to get out of this RNG-hell like in the walkthrough.
Tough but it's not fair, so it's not as fun as it could be.
Thanks for the feedback. I run into such situations very rarely. You were a little bit unlucky I guess.
Great game hindered by a few minor things/things that could be improved on:
1) A tutorial. It took me a long time to figure out how attacking/parrying worked, let alone turning
2) Sound settings: my head phones are real quiet, even with max volume, so I was even more in the dark than intended.
3) An ear calibration. This would be entirely optional, but would be nice for people with bad ears (like me)
Sound setting to do what? If you can't raise your computer's volume it's not like I can make it all louder.
I understand that it's an "art game" but it seems you forgot the "game" part. I would at least let the art part slide over it if that was interesting or meaningful, but it wasn't, gender reassignment is nothing to get your panties in a bunch about or to go through all the effort to make an engine about. You should have made a video instead.
i love it creepy and intense man!
Thank you, I'll have some new stuff really soon thats 1000 times better and produced, stay tuned for more.
Good, you very talented! Sounds alot like a thrash/power metal song(power in some areas thrash in others)
Thanks dude! \m/
i love you
get a record deal and if you get a sweet ass cover i will buy it, if not, im sorry downloading is a very possible option
Haha, I'm gonna do my best bro.
6/5. That is beautiful in every way. The contrast/colour is amazing
Bad memories recurring. That thing is terrifying
Amnesia haunts all gamers. Thanks!
Looks, like I am going to need some more minions.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.