Birthday 21 Birthday 21

Really good song, however I came across a bug. If you leave it alone at the end the sub titles resume playing.

Game Facts: Bethesda Game Facts: Bethesda

Yea, that pretty much sums up every Bethesda game I've every played, and it was pretty funny too.

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

Funny and terrifying, that was great

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

No bugs, runs amazingly, great art, great sound design, tight controls but the game design is some of the worst I've seen. The concept is good, but the execution is lacking. I'll be concise as possible:

- inconsistent damage boxes (eye lasers/orange boxes are half a box, spikes are at least a box). This leads to standing between boxes to stay alive, which wouldnt be a problem if spikes didn't kill you for that.
- hard to gauge character box. Cause of the above point, this leads to a lot of "wtf" moments
- This game has lose states. This is the worst one. Due to the game's RNG, you could get trapped in a situation with no way out. Ex: the blocks below, right, and left, are going to disappear, the adjacent ones are going to turn into spikes. There isn't a way to predict this happening, and there isn't a way out of it. You just have to die. It would be fine if that was the only one, but it's not and there are too many for me to list. I'd say 2/3s of the games I played end because I end up in a death state. You gotta be blessed by RNGesus to get out of this RNG-hell like in the walkthrough.

Tough but it's not fair, so it's not as fun as it could be.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I run into such situations very rarely. You were a little bit unlucky I guess.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Great game hindered by a few minor things/things that could be improved on:
1) A tutorial. It took me a long time to figure out how attacking/parrying worked, let alone turning
2) Sound settings: my head phones are real quiet, even with max volume, so I was even more in the dark than intended.
3) An ear calibration. This would be entirely optional, but would be nice for people with bad ears (like me)

Evil-Dog responds:

Sound setting to do what? If you can't raise your computer's volume it's not like I can make it all louder.

dys4ia dys4ia

I understand that it's an "art game" but it seems you forgot the "game" part. I would at least let the art part slide over it if that was interesting or meaningful, but it wasn't, gender reassignment is nothing to get your panties in a bunch about or to go through all the effort to make an engine about. You should have made a video instead.

Satan's Dance Party Satan's Dance Party

Creepy

i love it creepy and intense man!

sicjes responds:

Thank you, I'll have some new stuff really soon thats 1000 times better and produced, stay tuned for more.
Jesse

Pobeb-Metaljonus Pobeb-Metaljonus

Bitchin!

Good, you very talented! Sounds alot like a thrash/power metal song(power in some areas thrash in others)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! \m/

Adapt to the Horde (vocals) Adapt to the Horde (vocals)

i love you

get a record deal and if you get a sweet ass cover i will buy it, if not, im sorry downloading is a very possible option

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Haha, I'm gonna do my best bro.
Thanks. \m/

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

6/5. That is beautiful in every way. The contrast/colour is amazing

Brutesse Concept Brutesse Concept

Bad memories recurring. That thing is terrifying

Anti-Dark-Heart responds:

Amnesia haunts all gamers. Thanks!

Disintegrate Disintegrate

Not Snippy!

Looks, like I am going to need some more minions.