No bugs, runs amazingly, great art, great sound design, tight controls but the game design is some of the worst I've seen. The concept is good, but the execution is lacking. I'll be concise as possible:
- inconsistent damage boxes (eye lasers/orange boxes are half a box, spikes are at least a box). This leads to standing between boxes to stay alive, which wouldnt be a problem if spikes didn't kill you for that.
- hard to gauge character box. Cause of the above point, this leads to a lot of "wtf" moments
- This game has lose states. This is the worst one. Due to the game's RNG, you could get trapped in a situation with no way out. Ex: the blocks below, right, and left, are going to disappear, the adjacent ones are going to turn into spikes. There isn't a way to predict this happening, and there isn't a way out of it. You just have to die. It would be fine if that was the only one, but it's not and there are too many for me to list. I'd say 2/3s of the games I played end because I end up in a death state. You gotta be blessed by RNGesus to get out of this RNG-hell like in the walkthrough.
Tough but it's not fair, so it's not as fun as it could be.
Thanks for the feedback. I run into such situations very rarely. You were a little bit unlucky I guess.
Great game hindered by a few minor things/things that could be improved on:
1) A tutorial. It took me a long time to figure out how attacking/parrying worked, let alone turning
2) Sound settings: my head phones are real quiet, even with max volume, so I was even more in the dark than intended.
3) An ear calibration. This would be entirely optional, but would be nice for people with bad ears (like me)
Sound setting to do what? If you can't raise your computer's volume it's not like I can make it all louder.
I understand that it's an "art game" but it seems you forgot the "game" part. I would at least let the art part slide over it if that was interesting or meaningful, but it wasn't, gender reassignment is nothing to get your panties in a bunch about or to go through all the effort to make an engine about. You should have made a video instead.
I like difficult games, but there needs to be a few fixes to make the game less frustrating. For one, those electric things should not be able to electrocute me immediately after I get electrocuted, then camp out there. I lost half the money because I got caught in that loop. Another problem is with the electric grabby thing. It's just buggy, I some times should be electrocuted and aren't and sometimes I do get electrocuted when I shouldn't. Another issue is with the jetpack guys not dying until a second after they come in, which isn't really a problem unless they spawn at the very bottom and are untouchable.
So many bugs...
The gameplay had the right intention but this game has more bugs than a hospital. A big one I should refer to is how you can't let go of a vine sometimes, another is the falling through the ground glitch which may be the most major and another issue is that I can't turn the crappy music so I can't rock out to my Enter Shikari
Canadian Health care
Im canadian there are lines dependant on severity and the taxes are like 5% of insurance
I is Canadian too.
good game with some set backs
no real goal so it become very confusing and there was no hentai, video game characters or dick jokes jk about last 3
really good game but i found a bug
to get PAR for levels like 3 you need 1 click max but if you get the max it says i didnt get it so i cant click to par, understand?
Great game but...
Hades wasnt that hard and theres a glitch to stop the solders coming in on that level
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.